Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DYBW - Take 2

Today is actually Day 3 - so I'll post 2 outfits for DYBW. I'm enjoying the blog posts from the challenge, and - although I know I am biased - but really, you have to read BrightSideDweller's latest blog about her booty. She is unbelievably amazing!

So, Take 2... Like Chelsea - I love my booty. I've grown to appreciate it over the years, especially as my husband gives me constant positive reinforcement about what a cute butt I have. I'm not sure that this outfit displays it to it's best advantage, but I'm working with what I got...

P1010008

I like this picture because of the flowers; and it's another look at my booty. I'm not sure I like the whole direct sunlight in my eyes thing, but oh well! It's a beautiful day out there.

P1010013

Details:
Blazer & Sleeveless Turtleneck: Akris
Pants: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Mephisto

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for passing along your amazing bum to me Mamacita. Our booties rule!

    ReplyDelete