Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tomorrow

Sorry, no outfit post today, but I'm trying to decide what to wear tomorrow. I'm registered with a modeling agency in St Louis, and I got a call for an audition tomorrow. The casting call says "casual or business casual," and the commercial is for a hospital, so I'm racking my brain for ideas.

I wear a lot of black / white / neutrals, which I think will work for a video audition. I know not to wear patterns, as they can fuzz out the camera. I was thinking a pop of color, maybe a red sweater under a black blazer? Any suggestions are welcome.

So, I'm off to peruse my closet. I know you're not supposed to wish me luck, but "break a leg" works!

xxxooo Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I have no useful tips, though it sounds like your def. on the right track! Just wanted to wish ya....no, wait, tell ya to break a leg!!

    ReplyDelete