Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Warming Trend!

We may get temps in the 30-40F range today! How exciting is that? Anyway, today's outfit is inspired by the many bloggers who are layering wrap dresses, tights and sweaters.  Yesterday was a brown day, today is black and grey.  Since it's almost warm outside, I quickly snapped a few photos outside  before I got too cold.

Details: Work with meetings

Dress: Norma Kamali for WalMart (OK I know people HATE WalMart, but at $20 this dress is an amazing find. I ordered it online and the jersey material is soft and silky. The black / white / grey leopard print is an awful lot of fun, and it's amazingly flattering..)
Turtleneck: Juicy Couture, remixed
Cardigan: Banana Republic via The Scholar Shop
Tights: ?
Boots: Ralph Lauren via DSW circa 2006

2010 Jan 13-2


2010 Jan 13-1

4 comments:

  1. You did a super job with layering the dress! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sophisticated! I want to try the boots and tights look too, but at 48 I have been nervous, now you have give me permission 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I just LOVE the outdoor photos! and the layering is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The neutral colors and layering are perfect!

    I don't go to Wal-mart too often b/c I no longer have one near me (I don't think there are any in the City of Chicago for political reasons) but I do occasionally find some fun stuff there.

    ReplyDelete