Monday, January 11, 2010

Outfit Log - Crawlling around today

Today I will be crawling around on the floor putting together computers for the campaign's phone bank.  So, I thought I'd better wear jeans and a top that will cover my butt if I'm bending over (no plumber cracks for me)! The sweater/jacket is a cozy, flexible piece that will keep me warm yet mobile while I'm putting things together.  As I said in an earlier post, I'm still in my Uggs since we may get to the 20F range today.

So here's today's outfit, starting with the overcoat, scarf, sunglasses.

Details:

Coat: Armani - remixed
T-shirt - TJ Maxx
Sweater/Blazer - Ralph Lauren Black Label - The Scholar Shop
Jeans - Joe's Jeans, remixed
Boots - Uggs, remixed

2010 Jan 11-1


2010 Jan 11-4


2010 Jan 11-2



2 comments:

  1. LOVE that blazer/sweater! Soooo cute!

    The thing I hate about blazers is I usually feel so constricted... if it's made from sweater material I bet it's way more stretchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! That sweater is AMAZING!!!! What a great piece!

    ReplyDelete