Thursday, July 22, 2010

Teaser - New Shoes

While we were in Las Vegas my husband took me to Jimmy Choo at the Palazzo Shops and bought me my first pair of Jimmy Choo shoes! I am SO excited about these shoes. The pair I bought are so brand new they aren't even on their website yet, but here's the closest I can find to them. Mine are a tobacco brown suede that is just amazing.

The teaser is that we had them shipped home, so I won't get the actual shoes for a few days, but I will try to keep it together until they arrive.

BTW, we had a blast on vacation - but it was SO hot that sitting by the pool at 5:00 pm was still scorching hot. We spent a LOT of time in the air conditioned gym and spa - which was just lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Love it! I'll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Jimmy Choo!!! Please make a picture! I want to see them!!!
    I'm a bit envious but I'm also happy with you!
    :-)))

    ReplyDelete