Monday, June 28, 2010

Disney - Last Day

Vacation pictures - aren't they awesome? We look happy, tan and rested - because we ARE! This photo was taken as we were preparing to depart for the airport on our way home.

Details:
Top: Moth from Anthro
Tank: H&M
Jeans: Adriana G.
Arm Candy: Husband

Disney 2010

I know this photo is from a couple of weeks ago, but I have taken some new ones. I am trying to catch up on posting. I like to draw out the suspense, so I'll try to limit myself to one post a day for awhile. Let me know what you think...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got to enjoy the Harry Potter section... we were in FL too early and will have to find another opportunity... 8-( come visit when you can...

    Twitter SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that picture is frame worthy! Your husband is proud of you and it shows.

    ReplyDelete