Saturday, February 6, 2010

National Wear Red Day-Kind of...

In honor of National Wear Red Day - I tried on two red tops this morning, they both went in the donate bag. So I went with this blazer I found at The Scholar Shop recently, as it has touches of "red" (aka hot pink). I love the sharp shoulders and the boning detail in the lining. The black turtleneck is remixed, and I am definitely getting my money's worth out of that baby! Ditto for the jeans and boots.

I haven't checked the fashion inspiration calendar in a while - it's fun to try out the suggestions. I think Kimberly is a lot of fun - I love her blog, she is SO creative!

Details:
Blazer: Rena Lange, remixed
Turtleneck: Juicy Couture, remixed
Jeans: Joe's Jeans, Muse, remixed
Boots: Uggs, remixed

2010-02-05

I know this photo is out of focus, I just liked the pose!

2010 Feb5D

Speaking of poses, I am amazed at how much more comfortable I am in front of the camera after just a couple of months of taking self portraits. The practice has come in handy, as I had a modeling assignment recently in St Louis. My face, along with those of 3 other women and one man, will be on the side of a mammogram van soon! I can't wait to find it and take a photo of me in front of me on the van! No worries, I'll post that when I find it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great jacket! And you pose very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous, mamacita! loooove that jacket, and can't wait to see your van :)

    ReplyDelete